Full instruction on how to navigate all of the fall and winter style designs.
The Holiday Designs class is here to help you get all of your projects done just in time for the holiday season. This is a drawing based class with There are a few bonus videos to view the actual stitching.
Designs include: 3 Halloween designs, witches-hats and brooms, bats and leaves, Spiders and webs, pumpkin patch, and a simple leaf fall design; followed by 5 Christmas designs. Two Christmas tree and present designs, holiday lights, ornaments, and snowflakes.
all designs can be mixed and matched in various ways to create countless other fall and winter options!
- Machine to free motion, Thread snips, Bobbins
- Pen and Paper for practicing designs (PDF worksheets included in class purchase for you to print)
- 1 yard top fabric (Plain)
- 1 1/4 yard backing fabric (also plain)
- batting 1.25 yards or crib sized.
- Top thread that contrasts your fabric, you want to see what you’re doing
- You can also use a holiday panel or UFO quilt top and use these designs to finish!
- also an open mind to let the designs come and flow!
In this video we will cover dissecting and drawing out all of the holiday designs, please utilize the worksheet printout below. Holiday Designs WS-Printout
Bonus Video! Just have fun quilting!